Translate

Search This Blog

2012/04/22

Piano Competition in France

In less than 2 weeks I am going to France for a piano competition. My duet partner and I are finalists! We're going to go on a plane together! My piano teacher is going with us. I love my piano teacher. She's strict but sweet. She's like a Grandmother to me.

It's my first time going to Europe and it will be my first time at an International piano competition. I'm so excited! My Mom said we're already winners because we made it to the finals. She's so proud of me. :-)
I plan to blog about my trip to France when I'm there, if I have access to the internet. If I don't have internet access there, I'll blog about it when I get back.

I want to eat crepes and have baguettes there. I want to visit the Eiffel tower, the Notre Dame Cathedral & go to the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa. I really want to visit Chopin's grave too. I hope there'll be enough time.


No comments:

Post a Comment