Translate

Search This Blog

2016/05/04

Room Dedicated to my Uncle Chris at Mattamy.

Yesterday, I went to Mattamy Athletic Centre with my parents. My Uncle Chris used to work there. His co-workers arranged to have a room there dedicated to his memory. 
He obviously meant a lot to them and they miss him too. 

There were people from different departments who helped to raise the funds to dedicate the room and they came out to be with us. They shared memories about working and being friends with Uncle Chris. They were all very friendly and I can see why he was happy working there. 

Here are some pictures that Mom took.







This is a picture of me, Mom and Dad with Uncle Chris' best friends. 


After the Room Dedication, we took a short tour of the Mattamy Athletic Centre.

I even got to sit on the Zamboni!



Thank you to everyone who made the Room Dedication possible!

1 comment:

  1. I was glad to be there with you. It was great for the staff to honour Chris's memory.

    ReplyDelete