Translate

Search This Blog

2017/11/26

RCM Gold Medal Ceremony


Today, The Royal Conservatory of Music had the  2017 Toronto Convocation and Gold Medal Ceremony.

I feel so honoured to receive the Gold Medal for Grade 7 Organ.
I still can't believe, I could get such a high mark on an exam!
I just love music and I especially love the organ. 

I also want to say a huge Thank you to my Organ teacher, Ian Sadler!
I couldn't have asked for a better teacher. Thank you for taking me on as a student!

Here are some pictures from today.



This one is a picture of the ceiling inside Koerner Hall.

After the ceremony, we took a few pictures. 


Both of my parents are super proud of me. 
I couldn't have done this without their support.





My Speech Arts Teacher, Julia Pal, was also at the ceremony.
Three of her other students won Gold Medals!
Congratulations Julia!


Congratulations to everyone who worked so hard for their Gold Medals!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment