Translate

Search This Blog

2018/04/17

My Grade 9 Piano RCM Exam

This weekend we had a horrible ice storm but I recorded my Grade 9 Piano Royal Conservatory Examination pieces. What you can't see is that I spent lots of time shovelling the snow/ice mix outside and we have a blower drying the basement downstairs from the flooding. 

My exam was last week, on a much nicer day than what we had this weekend. 
In the exam, I made a mistake with one of my scales. I started playing the harmonic scale instead of the melodic, but I switched when I noticed. And I fumbled in one of my Etudes... I continued playing but I stopped playing the left hand for a short while while I recovered from the fumble. I hope they don't mark me down too hard for that. 

My sight reading went really well, and everything else seemed fine. 

Here are the pieces that I did:

Etudes


Repertoire
List A (Baroque)

List B (Classical)

List C (Romantic)

List D (Modern)

No comments:

Post a Comment