Translate

Search This Blog

2012/12/23

My First Ballet Performance!

Today I had my very first ballet performance. I was a mouse in the Nutcracker! I'm so happy. We had a lot of fun. We played games in the studio while we waited for our time to go on. We could hear the orchestra where we were. They played beautifully!

We got in our costumes and we waited backstage for a little bit. I did some deep breaths just before our part and then when we were finally onstage I got to do my part. I couldn't see the audience at all though.

I loved the music!
I loved dancing!

I loved hearing the calls from the Stage Manager.

I loved the stage!
I loved the set!

I loved the musicians!
I loved the dancers!

I loved it!
I loved everything about it!

Here is a video from the National Ballet of Canada's youtube page about what it's like backstage.


My next performance date is Saturday, December 29th at 5:30pm.
Hope to see you there!

(For more info about my performance dates click here.)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Josh!!! 8) Merry Christmas!! 8)
    Julie, Sara, James and Steve Jay

    ReplyDelete