Translate

Search This Blog

2015/06/08

"Two Gossiping Old Women"


Over the weekend I performed at a Music Festival and a ballet performance.

I did well in the Music Festival and I got really high marks. It was fun and I was a little bit nervous because I was worried I would mess up in the Grade 8 song, "Two Gossiping Old Women" by Aram Khachaturian. I made a few mistakes but I was able to recover from them quickly and I didn't have to restart. Just a couple years ago, I wouldn't have been able to do that.
Here is the video of me playing "Two Gossiping Old Women".




On Sunday, I had my last ballet performance at the National Ballet School. I'm going to miss all my friends there. I was in the Associates Program for 4 years and I had some really great experiences with them. I especially loved doing "The Nutcracker"!
I will be joining an orchestra in the next school year and so I will be busy on Saturdays. It was a really hard choice to make.

This summer I will be doing an Intensive program at a different ballet school and I hope I will get in for September.



No comments:

Post a Comment