Translate

Search This Blog

2012/07/13

Day 3 - Even More Toronto Street Pianos

Today Mom and I found 5 more pianos across Toronto.
The first one we found was at the University of Toronto, beside the Sidney Smith Hall. It was "Bolivia" by Marcelo Suaznabar.




At Queen's Park Circle we found the "Venezuela"piano by Edgar Yanez Zapata. It was in a nice, quiet area. I really liked how the bench was decorated.




When we went to TTC Downsview Station we found the "St. Kitts & Nevis" piano by Eleanor Hendrickson. It was my favourite piano for the day. I loved the look of it and I liked that people stopped to listen to me play.




We went across to Sheppard and found the Government of Canada building. The "Paraguay" piano by Alex Flores was there. I liked the colours of the piano. It made me think of the ocean.



We went to Mel Lastman Square and we found the "Guyana" piano by Sandra Brewster. This one made us hungry because of all of the yummy food on it. We were lucky to be there on a Friday. They had "Cultura" going on and we were able to get some nice Indian food.




We've found 13 of the 41 pianos so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment