Translate

Search This Blog

2015/05/10

A Quick Update!

Hi!
It has been a long time since I've blogged. I've been very busy!
I've done a lot of things in the last few weeks. I had my first Highland Dance exam and I got 'commended'.  I auditioned for a couple of summer dance intensives and I got into one of them!

I went to the Science Centre, the Scarborough Museum, Mackenzie House and lots of other places.

I did a lapidary workshop and I went to the Gem and Mineral Show at Don Mills... It has been a lot of fun but not much time to blog with all my school work and rehearsals.

Here is a picture from the lapidary workshop. Mom loves making cabochons and Dad and I got the chance to learn. One day we will get our own cabbing machine.

Here is a picture of me rehearsing violin. My violin exam is coming up and I have been rehearsing with my accompanist.

One of the coolest things we did was making handmade books at Mackenzie House. It was a special craft that they had for Print Month (in April).

Here is a picture of my Mom using the Printing Press for the very first time.
Happy Mother's Day Mom!

And here are the books we made,
Mine is on the left; Mom's is in the centre; and Dad's is on the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment