Translate

Search This Blog

2013/12/02

Nutcracker 2013 - 2014

I'm in the National Ballet of Canada's Nutcracker again this year!
(Here's a link to my blog post about my first performance last season.)

This year I'm one of the Head Mice.

Yesterday, our parents got to see us rehearse. It was so cool!
It's always more fun when you have an audience!

Here's a picture of me in the rehearsal.
Of course, in the performance I'll be wearing a costume.

Even though this picture is blurry, I like it. My foot is moving so fast you can't even see it!

I got to take a picture with Miss Toto. She makes us practice a lot and it's always fun with her. She's really patient but she's strict too!


Here's a preview of the Nutcracker on the National Ballet of Canada's youtube channel.

The Nutcracker will run from December 14, 2013 to January 4, 2014


I will be performing on:
  • Sunday, December 15th at 5:30pm
  • Monday, December 23rd at 1:00pm
  • Thursday, January 2nd at 7:00pm
(My performance dates are 'subject to change'.)



You can buy tickets online on the National Ballet of Canada's website:
http://national.ballet.ca/

I can't wait to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Josh, you're really going to ROCK that place as the Head Mouse!! :D
    Best of luck....and DON'T 'break a leg'....just have FUN and <3 one of your FAVOURITE things--DANCE!! :D
    xoxo Julie, Steve, Sara & James Jay xoxo

    ReplyDelete