Translate

Search This Blog

2014/12/02

The Nutcracker!

Guess what!
I'm in The National Ballet of Canada's "The Nutcracker" again this year!
I'm going to be a chef and a guard.

I'm one of 4 Associate Program students in the roles of chef and guard. I'm not sure why they chose me but I'm happy they did. I don't think I'm the most talented but I work very hard and I'm focussed. :-)

Today we had our costume fittings at the Walter Carsen Centre.

We have a few rehearsals left.
I can't wait for the performances!

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

I will be performing on:
Saturday, December 13 at 7pm
Wednesday, December 17 at 7pm
Friday, December 19 at 7pm
Sunday, December 21 at 5:30pm
Sunday, December 28 at 5:30pm
& Saturday, January 3 at 1pm

You can buy tickets online on the National Ballet of Canada's website:
http://national.ballet.ca/

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment