Translate

Search This Blog

2017/03/18

Back at the Make Den


Mom and I are back at the Make Den for classes.
Mom is taking the Leather Fundamentals and I am doing Sewing Fundamentals 2.

I worked on a tea cozy.
In this picture I was picking out something... Mistakes happen but the seam ripper is your friend.

Mom was working on a belt.
When I went up to see her she was dying the belt.

The really exciting thing that happened though was Jack finished his dress!
And we all got to see it.
I think almost everyone in the studio went to see the dress.

It's amazing that he made it all on his own.
It looks really complicated.
It is nice and pouffy!
 He must be so proud!

There is a short documentary about Jack on the CBC.
I'm so happy that I got to see the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment