Translate

Search This Blog

2017/06/29

Weekday Eucharist at ASK

I have been going to All Saints Kingsway for their weekday Eucharist since about September last year.

I have met some really nice people there and I was also baptized there in December.

There have been lots of changes throughout the year.

We were fortunate to have The Very Reverend James Merrett as our Interim Priest-in-Charge, since about December. The first time Mom and I met him, he played the piano for the weekday Eucharist. It was my first time seeing a Priest play the piano for the Service he was presiding over but I thought it was cool.

For the last few months, I have been helping out as an Altar Server. Mom took pictures today, even before we realized that it would be my last time serving with him since I will be away next week.






It was really great having Rev. James around... I didn't bombard him with questions like I did with Fr. Jason van Veghel-Wood, but I know that I have grown in my faith.

Mom and I will miss Rev. James, and we hope to see him again soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment