Translate

Search This Blog

2014/03/31

My Cavity!


I had a small cavity that I had to get filled. 
I was very nervous about it so my Mom told me to listen to music.

The dentist put gel in the area of the cavity and then he gave me the needle. I didn't even feel it. I only noticed my mouth getting number!

Here is a picture of me after I got the needle. We were waiting for the anesthetic to kick in. (Dad said I should call it freezing because it's easier to spell - but Mom helped me spell anesthetic.)

When the dentist came back I kept on listening to my music and everything seemed to go very fast. I could still smell and taste and feel the vibrations but I just focussed on my music.

My mouth is still numb right now. It's a very funny feeling.

I hope I don't get any more cavities any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain!
    http://youtu.be/2j6uXOfgWz8

    ReplyDelete