Translate

Search This Blog

2012/05/05

The Competition

Today I went to the piano competition with Naomi, my duet partner. It was at Le Conservatoire National de Région de la Ville de Saint-Maur-des-Fossés.


There was a room where we were able to practice.

We changed our clothes and practiced some more.

Just before the competition we posed for a couple of pictures.



Here is a picture of me and Naomi playing at the competition. We tried our best but we stumbled a litte bit in the middle. We kept playing though. I think it's because we were nervous. It is the first time we played a duet together in a competition. And it was an international competition! Some of the other duets were really good.  I'm so glad we made it to the finals.


The prize giving is tomorrow. We'll find out who won then. I think there were about 3 that did better than us.

I want to say 'Thanks' to everybody who helped to get us to France!
I hope you're still proud of us.

2 comments:

  1. We are all very proud of you Josh! You did very well! You are already a winner, just for making it to the finals!!! I hope that you had a lot of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Josh! Wow! An international competition! So very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete